Wednesday, February 13, 2013

TURTLE-LY AWSOME!

The boys have been really into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lately. I got the idea from Mrs.Barb to make them some masks! It was an instant hit. Since the show is geared towards a little bit older crowd its hard to find fun turtle gear. I just so happened to run across these shirts (marked down of course!) at Kohls!

We went to visit my Grandmother in Brenham yesterday and they wore their shirts. It hit me on the way home that the kids valentines party was today at school. We had so much fun with the pics last year that we did them again this year! Turtle themed of course! Came up with the saying on the way to get them printed (otherwise I would have had them printed with it on there!) Anyhow turned out TURTLE-LY AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment