Monday, February 18, 2013

Trentons Baptism 2-17-13

We baptized Trenton this last Sunday. Here are a few pics (thanks Mike!) from the big event. Trenton did great except the whole dodging Pastor Sue when she tried to put a cross on his forehead. She had to try 3 times to get it done! LOL.. Can I just say that its EXTREMELY hard to hold a child in satin!!! I somehow got him to go to sleep right after the baptism too so that helped. It was extremly quiet considering I had 3 nephews and 2 of my best friends boys in the service with us! 

Barb and Yvette were Trenton's sponsors. I wanted to make sure I had Great people who would make sure that Christ was always present in his life and hold me accountable for making sure I have them at church every Sunday! (These two are great at making sure I make NO excuses!) Thanks Girls!! Here are some pics!

I want to thank all our family and friends who made this special day. It means a lot to us to have you there for Trenton's big day!






Cold water is nothing for this boy!


He got a bit fussy.. for a second.


The girls are laughing because she couldn't get him to hold still.

Announcing him to the congregation!

Jacob is praying "Dear God is it over yet?" LOLOLOL



Me and Yaya and T-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment