Thursday, February 7, 2013

Monsters 3D!




For some reason we thought it would be a fun idea to bring 3 kids to see an entire disney movie in the theater! It was a BLAST! I tried to explain to the boys that's 3D means that it is like the characters come out and touch you. Half way through the movie Nathan leans over and says "Mom, none of them have touched me yet!" I couldn't help but laugh! We made a mess with popcorn and the boys enjoyed the ICEE almost as much as I did! Trenton fell asleep about 10 mins into the movie and slept the whole way through! Jacob "CRACKED" his little man glasses in half about 3/4 the way through the movie so Brian put his on Jacob and wore the broken ones (hence how funny Jacob looks with BIG glasses) Also Jacob has an obsession with hooded shirts.. he demands to wear the hood on at all times.
my fav pic!





No comments:

Post a Comment