Monday, February 11, 2013

Hmmmmmmmmm

Moments that make you go hmmmmmmm.....

Jacob finds a koozie yesterday. We were eating dinner and he was playing with it. Nathan yells at him .."Its not a toy Jacob, its for DADDYS BEER!"  Brian wouldnt look up for like 30 seconds! :)))Too funny.

I have been asking the boys every night what they are thankful for. Tonight Jacob says "I am thankful for behaving good, and Nathan is NOT GOOD" again.. Brian about spit dinner through his nose.

J "Mom allie (the dog) has a butt"  Me "yes allie has a butt" J -"mommas have a butt" Me- "yes Jacob we all have butts" J- "mom you don't have a penis"  N- "Jacob mammas a girl..she has ba-ginas"  ..again.. thank you Brian.

My all time favorite (shameful) moment. I go to pick up Jacob from school and his teacher tells me he has an accident report written up against him and for him. To start she said the one for him was because his finger was slammed in the little kitchen drawer. (Nothing a kiss from his favorite teacher wouldnt fix!) Then..... the one against him was because he BIT someone. My reaction was "HE BIT SOMEONE?????" The teacher (who shall remain nameless:)) reply's "Yeah.. ME". Keep in mind she is our beloved babysitter and friend. For her to write up a report he had to have BIIIIIIT her. Then of course I say "where".  Wait for it... "On MY BUTT" ... Yes I am the mom of the kid who bit his teacher in the A$$.

Then my husbands reply (after getting upset of course) .. well at least he has good taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment