Thursday, February 7, 2013

A real BOY Mom!

 So being a mom of 3 very entergetic boys I had an all time first this last Monday. I went to drop the bigs off at school and ALL 3 BOYS had HEAD TRAUMA. Nathan had a huge scrape and scab on his forehead from an injury resulting from "ninja turtling off the bed"..? what ever that is?  Jacob ran into the couch while running with my phone, playing keep away from Nathan who was chasing him with a sword (as the story was told to me.. i was drying my hair!) He turned to see how close N was.. and BOOM.. the couch got him. Its a true black eye. Lovely!  AND last but not least poor Trenton scratched his face all up with his nails.. try as I may I could NOT get a pic b/c he WONT sit still!  Mom of the year award is almost with in reach..... I can feel it.






No comments:

Post a Comment