Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hair cuts and earmuffs!







This little boy is so darn cute and such a little pistol at the same time! Recently we started doing haircuts outside. I bride them to sit still be promising a Popsicle! Hey a moms got to do what a moms got to do! I told them that the little birds need to use their hair to build their nest. It worked like a charm. Nathan the loving little bug he is... is either the perfect picture taker.. or total photo bomber. In recent post I showed how he resorted to ugly faces in pics.. well now he just turns around or puts his hand over his face (see below!) what a nut! I just had to share these because they are so precious!



We went shooting out at gigi's last week and here is Nathan hiding his face for a pose... and one I caught of them with their earmuffs (meermuffs) on!

No comments:

Post a Comment