Monday, February 11, 2013

Another Dr.Spence?

So for school last Friday it was "dress up as a grown up" day a school. You dressed for what you want to be when you grow up. I asked Nathan for 2 days what he wants to be. He would just say NO to whatever I said, or say "I don't wanna be nothing." At 9pm the night before he had it narrowed down to A) a golfer or B) a doctor.

I didn't really know how I was going to pull off a golfer, except to send him to school with a kid golf club. I strongly encouraged him to be the doctor (he could bring his doctor kit) and then when I got out some of Daddy's masks and gloves... IT SEALED THE DEAL!

 Later that day we caught the boys playing doctor in the entryway. So sweet. Nathan checked his ears, throat, and nose. Then took his temp! He followed up with some meds! So fun to watch them play.


This is my fav!!!

Jacob needs a shot for sure!


Filing the syringe with meds!

No comments:

Post a Comment