Thursday, February 14, 2013

Testies?

We were trolling through Hobby Lobby today, we had to go buy a new picture frame. Nathan annihilated the other one on accident. Trenton had fallen asleep so I was just trying to keep him asleep for as long as possible (You CANNOT move this kid!) I found this really fun magnetic organ parts game. It we got home and I was explaining what each part is and where it goes.

Jacob gets tummy aches from time to time. So I explained that where he points when it hurts is his small intestines. About an hour later he comes out of his room crying. Nathan had shot him in the stomach w/ a nerf gun (it didnt hurt, he was just in need of a nap!) He yells "my testes hurts" holding is belly.

 I couldn't help but laugh that intestines came out as testes... which is a whole different Puzzle!!!!! The best part is that when Jacob explains the organs he loves to show you where the poop comes out..The lower intestines is his favorite because of that! BOYS!

all the organs put in their places!
 We also got a United States puzzle and Nathan LOVED it! He put it all together so fast I was so impressed!











No comments:

Post a Comment