Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sweet Spence Boys!


Well to start at naptime today I could hear nathan in his room talking. After approaching his room I could hear him singing a twisted version of "Jesus loves me/ twinkle twinkle little star" I was so sweet i hit record on my phone, crept in and recorded 3 mins of the sweetest music a mother can hear! I will treasure it always.
Earlier in the day we went to meet the teacher day at the boys Mothers Day Out school. Jacob wanted to keep the cars we were playing with in the room. I traded my keys and pen for the cars so we would not have tears upon leaving. I buckled in the boys and proceeded to tell Nathan we were going to go to Kroger. (He has to know what we are doing step by step) Anyhow we pulled up and I was getting my list and coupons in order to make our trip faster. I may have sat there for 2-3 mins. I turn around to see this:


The first words out of my mouth were "I deserve that" He after all was saying "color, color, color", but in true mother fashion I had tuned him out. I proudly took him in to Kroger challenging any stranger to ask, God knows their kids did the same! Little terrors!! I love my little monkeys!

We took a trip to Round Rock last weekend to visit w/ my brother and sister in law.. and throw my other brother in law and soon to be sister in law a wedding shower. We ended up leaving around 3:30pm. I kept the boys up thinking that they would nap on the almost two hour drive there. We made a BIG mistake. Jacob was SO ANNOYING the entire ride there. He was just chanting words or phrases, he kept pinching nathan... then just started fussing.  Here is proof brian got of our fun ride... I love nathans pics!




Here are some fun pics in the last few weeks!
took an hour to clean this mess up...

something poked dad in the head while driving to gigis

daddy took nathan "phishing" at gigi's he "didnt catch anything" w/ a cork LOL
jacobs way of being tucked in at night
sniffing flowers at chick fil a

fun w/ our dickies cups

potty training

ocd lego building nathan

dino play

we love bank and trust suckers


daddys a ham

no ones drowning on my watch

future dentist?

getting my baby fill

No comments:

Post a Comment