Wednesday, September 7, 2011

That JUST happened.

Having a conversation with nathan heading into mothers day out (looking at the 20 foot noah's ark poster):
"Mommy those monkeys like to move it move it":), I said "Yes those are not monkeys they are called lemurs. They did sing the move it move it song" (we watched madagascar two weeks ago at uncle mikes).

Later today around 4:30 I walk up on him and Jacob having a conversation and he says something about move it move it. I said "are you talking about the monkeys?". He says "Sirry (silly) mama, memurs sing move it move" LOLOLOL.. he is so stinking smart.



       We were on our way home today and I stopped at the stop sign in the church parking lot (the sign was right even with nathan's window.) He says "GOOD JOB MAMA YOU STOPPED AT THE SIGN, YOUR A GOOD GIRL" (the thinks every time he sees a sign I should stop whether its for me or not and yells at me and tells me i will get a ticket if i don't stop!)


We have also been being chased by alligators for the last week, we have quit an imagination.


Meanwhile Jacob just copies EVERYTHING that Nathan does. He is repeating every word you say. My favorite is "stop it now" and "rock you" (i ask him "do you want me to rock you? so that's him telling me he wants to be rocked!)

No comments:

Post a Comment