Friday, September 16, 2011

Mr. Smarty pants

So  while cleaning the house today i found a small scorpion. Upon announcing it both boys came running. They peered at it and said "No touch". Nathan then yells "Lets flush it" So he goes and gets me 1/2 a square of tp. REALLY??? (he uses 27 to wipe his butt....!!!! ) So here comes jacob with 3 more squares. As I am carring it to the potty to have my way with it, Nathan says "Potties are not for toys they are for TeeTee, Poopoo and scorpions!" I had to laugh out loud.

Earlier we were cleaning (by we, I mean me) my bathroom. I had taken all the shampoos and combined them, and the baby soaps. I asked Nathan who was by the trash can to "Get me the trash can". He acts as though he doesn't hear me, so I rudely say "Nathan get the trash can now." He turns to me cocks his head and said "mama that was rude! How do we ask nicely?" So i said "Nay can you please get the trash can for me?" He then says "Yes, since you asked nice. I like a  polite young lady" (i always say i like a polite young man when they are polite which is all the time!!!:)) I was speechless after getting reprimanded by a 3 year old for being rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment