Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pop goes the weasel!

So tonight is floss night at the Spence house. I floss the boys teeth once a week or more. (Yes people that is normal in a 3 year old and under people.. if your not ... get on it) Any how... when i put the floss through nathan's contacts I say "Pop goes the weasel" so he knows it supposed to pop.
Brian put him down while I was rocking the other stink monkey... and met me in the hall and said "Nathan said you got all the weasels out of his mouth?" It took me a second to understand... but Nathan takes everything I say literally.  So much for taunting him with sugar bugs!!! Lol.


Also at dinner I am trying to make Nathan understand if you walk away from your food and take 1.5 hours to eat other people will steal your food in school or your teacher will throw it away. So Nathan leaves the table and Jacob steals food off his plate. I hear Nathan tell him "Jasup you KNOW BETTER" followed by " that's ridiculous". He is slowly getting it. Cutest part was when they were done they bring their plates and forks to the sink. I love that they can help w/ cleaning up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment