Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sweet boys in church~

So we are in church this morning. The boys dressed adorable and know it. Jacob is flirting with anyone who will look at him.. being quite a ham. We started singing a song and nathan started "brian" singing (where you singing the song and dont know the words.. yeah brian i outted you!) It was funny because he would actually sing what i sang just 2-3 seconds after i did. Then every time we said AMEN... nathan would say it right afterwards really loud. It just made me smile so big! They even prayed their little hands while we prayed (now realize I am telling you the good stuff ... there was bad..we are going there)

 We went up to the front for the kid sermon and they were squirming all around. J starts banging his feet..Nathan sees it.. so he starts. Four legs and my two arms.. well lets just say i stopped most of it.. but you cant beat them infront of the congregation...  it was funny.  We had so many people tell us how cute they were, one lady said "I missed early service and now I am so glad I did so I could see your boys in church".

Just made this moms day!

No comments:

Post a Comment