Friday, July 29, 2011

Spence boy's got their first offical "Hair cut" by Kim!

In preparation for a family pic this sunday. I opted for some professional help for taming my little men's hair. The last time I cut their hair Jacob growled at me the whole time and Nathan told me he wanted his hair back and cried the entire time. Soooo I thought.. lets let my beloved hairdresser Kim give it a try. She is so cool she pulls out the DVD player ... duh! Why didnt I think of that. Getting a hair cut by mom naked in a bathtub apparently isnt as fun as fully clothed in a chair watching a movie. Who knew?

Here are some action shots. J went first.

Kim getting her cut on!
mama!!!!!


He pulled it together and started watching the movie!







Nathan went second and was still and calm because he adores Kim! And I will have you know she said I had done a good job!







 Handsome if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment