Monday, July 4, 2011

questionable attire? and summer fun time!

 So the last 3 weeks we have had some "i wanna wear_____". Nathans been wearing cowboy boots w/ shorts everywhere. Jacob thinks hes kenney chesney and has been wearing his cowboy hat (a new purchase for nathan but jacob stole) to trips like the grocery store and swim lessons. He knows he gets attention for doing it.. then he tops the hat w/ blowing kisses and waving "bye bye".

exhibit A

exhibit B

exhibit flirty!
                                              here he is blowing kisses to the ladies as we leave...





This little cowboy is peeking in the cowgirls room~ !!


So here is Nathan and I mowing the yard last week...he wanted to take a picture.




 And.. This summer i put both kids in mothers day out for 2 days a week... on my second attempt to get my teeth cleaned durring lunch I finally got it done. YEAH! My hottie DDS told me I had the best gums he had ever seen. Hows that for being a hygienist! I still thought it was funny I had to assist and do the suction b/c hes so spoiled having an assistant doing that. (for you non dental people us hygienist are super cool and can manage all that ourselves) anyhow here were are... did i mention brian and questionable attire?


now tell me that's not hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment