Monday, July 4, 2011

Nathans FIRST and SECOND blue fish!





So mom invited us out for ribs and sausage out at the farm. We headed out and ate dinner. Nathan heard the conversations about sammy catching a blue-channel catfish. He asked his dad at dinner if he could go fishing he wanted to "catch a blue fish". Brian was so excited along with my mom... they left me and sonny to finish all the dishes.
They called when they were headed back to the house and Brian told me that Nathan caught TWO blue channel catfish. Nathan kept telling brian he wanted to go back to the house to "show mama my fish". SOOOO SWEET. Brian said he was so excited and he didn't know whether my mom or Nathan had the better time.
Nathan was excited that the fish was talking. In between catches... he walked over to see a turtle they had caught on the trout line earlier that day. He asked his daddy why the headless turtle wasn't talking. Too cute!


this is where his "smiling for the camera" starts... cracks me up!

N and his "blue fish"

loving his "smile"

more cheezie grins


think his face was hurting by now~

Jacob and Granny admiring n's fish!

I just realized that dad and N have the same boots!

Nathan chose to wear those boots today!

Can i just say i know boots dont go with shorts... its genetic jacob understands~!

So freaking adorable!

Nathan says "I want my fish back together" ..sorry a little late.



exhausted boys watching cars!

Jacob "hiding" in the car on the way home.. he was giggling!

Nathan  joined in on the fun!

They were high on chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment