Monday, July 11, 2011

sucky sucky 7-11

Started off with a car accident of some sort involving my car. Boooo. No good.

As if today wasn't sucking enough my stomach was so upset during bunco that I swear i had early onset M.S. when I was leaving. All my muscles upper body muscles were killing me from our workout (which usually doesn't set in for a day or so) I call Brian as I am on my was home telling him to come out and carry me in. Then he drops a BOMB on me. They were out jumping on the trampoline and B bounced Nathan real high and he hyper-extends his right knee. So because Nathan wasn't walking,B was getting Nathan out of the shower...  Jacob ran out of the shower and got on our bed as usual. And before B got his diaper on BOOM.. he PISSES on my BED comforter.

Today is official suck day for the Spence's. Hopefully Nathan will be walking in the morning or... BOOM there goes more money for the orthopedist. Boooooooo ....I am going to bed... with a new cover.

ON A FUNNY NOTE: Nathan one year apt. His head is now in the 50% not 95! LOL... and he had to pee in a cup. I said "Nay Dr.H need  you to tee tee in this cup" and he already had it whipped out. He filled up the cup and said "THAT WAS FUN". The nurse came into get it and I said "Nay she needs to see your teetee" He showed it to her and started hugging it again. I told him she had to take it to run test. He was upset when we left because took his "teetee" LOL!

Nay has also come down w/ a redneck virus making him talk like a  hick! Dr. H asked "was he around your family this weekend?" I said "yes" realizing... he definitely learned it from someone related to me! LOL  (see below how he says "baaaaa-accck)

1 comment: