Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"NO"... drums.. and new construction!

I am cracking up because Jacob has learned "NO". So now when I ask him simple things like "you ready for your nap" They both say "NO". He knows exactly how to use it now and uses it in the funniest way. He will push his plate away and say "NOOOO" when he doesnt want what I made him. Its neat when they get to the age where they can communicate instead of crying. J is telling me when he needs his diaper changed and even when he wants a drink, or had dirt in his shoes. So now i offically dont have a baby anymore:(
 I got to go see my friend Amy's baby Barclay yesterday and Rachels twins today and now I have BABY FEVER!! If only I can talk Barb into having another one (we are best-ies w/ boys the SAME AGE!!!) So if she will just get on her game and man handle her husband i will be on my way for another little one! LOL.... no REALLY!

I made Amy some cupcakes last night. Got the idea from my friend Kay to give the boys their own bowl and spatula like i had while i was making them. (Her twin girls play nicely like they are mixing) MY boys turned over the bowls and made drums and drove me nuts for 15 mins~~~ I guess that's the difference between boys and girls!! 



 We are having a concrete porch poured this Thursday. The workers have been out preparing the yard for the pour. I am so nervous and excited. I keep telling Brian "its so permanent.. I hope it looks like I want it to." Probably driving him nuts. We are planing on putting a pergola on it later, and the concrete will be stamped in wood planks to look like a wood deck! Should be cool. Here are some construction pics...










No comments:

Post a Comment