Saturday, August 20, 2011

J -tubs went on the potty!!!

I am SOOOOOO excited tonight Jacob peed in the little potty. I know for all you non parents this is no big deal... but let me tell you. THIS IS HUGE. I have seen this kid pee maybe 5-7 times .. like 2 times in the shower... 2 times at the pool (you just keep laughing barb....he peed on me for all those wondering !!) and a couple of times right after he got out of the shower running around the house naked (yes even the time on our bed! GRRRR) He is such a shy pee-er! Nathan was peeing in the little potty by 17 months, and on command in the shower way before that... .. Jacob is 20 months so this is really exciting!

You would know JUST as Nathan starts using the big potty exclusively ... Jacob starts using the little potty.. Guess I will be potty training 3 years straight. But hey if that means no more diapers.. I am game~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment