Saturday, August 13, 2011

Deer-cow, that doesnt sound so good....!

So we all stayed up way to late at the poker party last night. So nap this afternoon was nice and long. I went in to wake up nay at 6:15. I haven't been cooking much, first because it so dead gum hot outside, second because something died behind the wall of my stove so everything i cook smells like death. (will have to wait a week or two for it to go away.. booo).
We just had one of my grandmas cows processed so our freezer is PACKED. Figured I would cook some ground meat tonight. 
So i thought i would redneck it tonight and do some cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper. I was sitting on the couch with Nathan whom I had just woken up and said "Nay would like some cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper for dinner" He says " yes mommie". I said would you like it with deer meat or cow meat?" He didnt reply. So i asked again...he reply's "mommie, deer-cow doesn't sound so good, deer-cow sounds yucky". I fell off the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment