Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nathans fist trip to the potty ALONE!

We were shopping in kroger yesterday, I was just about to get milk (see thats why i forgot it  from last post). Nathan says "Momma I need to go tee tee". So I divert from my routine and head over to the bathroom. I had a cart full of grocery's w/ my purse under it all and Jacob in it.... and Nathan was dancing around because he had to go so bad.  I said "nathan can you go to the bathroom by yourself?" He said "yes" So Jacob me and the cart stood at the door and let him in. I watched him walk 8 feet infront of me go into the big stall. I shut the door and was looking at the clearance table in front of the door. About every 30 seconds i opened the door and said "Nathan you ok?" He would say " yes mama, go away!"
So after the fifth time I opened the door I said "Nathan are you done yet?" He come to the stall door opens it and says "yes", So i replied "get out here so we can go".

He walks out of the stall w/ NO SHOES, NO UNDERWEAR, NO PANTS!!! I am thinking... wth? HOW AND WHY does a boy need to strip from the waist down to pee? Isnt that the main reason being a guy is awesome? He then sits his naked butt on the floor and starts trying to put his feet in his underwear.. I just yell at his to get his butt of that dirty floor and bring me his clothes. He brought them all to the door and I helped him put them on fast w/o sitting on the floor. 

I turn around to stick him in the cart w/ jacob and an elderly woman was standing behind me. She puts her hand on my shoulder and said "You just made my day! I have four boys and I had totally forgotten these lovely mother moments" All I could do was blush and smile, and of course AGREE!

1 comment:

  1. LOL- our friends little boy, while playing in the ocean, pulls down his pants, pees and then pulls them back up. His dad says,"he's a big boy and does not pee in his pants". Clint and I were cracking up!

    ReplyDelete