Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nathan

Today he was in such a good mood. He didn't even take a nap and NEVER grouched all day.
Here are today's shenanigans!

N: "mama come here
     mama come here
     mama come here
     mama come here
     mama come here
     mama come here"

ME: "what????????????????" as i walk into the kitchen.... 
N: "saw em off"


 Nathan dressed himself today... from the hat to the boots!


 Today he saw olives at walmart today and said "oh I LOVE those, I want them for dinner" I bought them and as he was eating fish sticks and kiwi I gave him a few olives. After about a min he said "mama I need a stick". I didnt understand and went about cooking. He came to the drawer in the kitchen holding the jar and said "i need this stick mama" so I opened the drawer gave him a "stick" aka toothpick. And he ate his olives as pictured. What a HAM!!!



So  lately I have been amazed at Nathan and what he remembers. He told us that a pyramid looks like a triangle.  I bought some lotion and he said "my gigi has this lotion.. but gigis is empty", then we were at walmart and the ride-on wart hog from the lion king was there as we were walking out and he said "hac-una-mat-tada".. he hasn't watched that show in forever.

I love to irritate him by singing a song and messing it up. Lately I sing "Jesus loves me this I know, for my "mommy" tells me so (instead of "bible" for those of you who havent heard it in a while) ... he laughs so hard and corrects me. He wont go to bed till I sing the whole song right. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment