Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Both Gigi's, dinner, and the airport

Last Friday me, Brian and the boys picked up Gigi B in Navasota and headed to Brenham to meet Gigi M.  We played at her house for a while and then we took them to go eat at the 50's diner at the airport. It was a great time.
The boys got to see airplanes land and take off, big jets, and I got to show them where their grandpa used to tie down his plane. I spent a lot of time when I was little at that airport with my dad. Brought back a lot of memories. It was neat to take my boys there.
Cowboys headed to take their gigi's out to dinner!

Nathan says "we have 2 gigi's"

looking at gigi's birds


















my person favorite..... forced heads looking at daddy!

tickle pic!


checking out the rudder

nathan and the propeller

boys loving the airfield

No comments:

Post a Comment