Thursday, November 17, 2011

ER and perrier

 We were shopping at Kroger getting our weekly groceries. We were almost done going to get our last things on isle 8. Nathan got out of the car cart and I was asking him to get in and set a good example, when suddenly a Perrier bottle fell off the self in between Nathan and I. It hit and was shaking to come to a hault when suddenly it EXPLODED. Seriously exploded. The neck hit me in the face and cut me.. and part hit Nathan right under his chin on his neck. Jacob was ok. I grabbed Nathan and some lady grabbed J and we ran to the car. I wrapped a diaper on N's face and we were in the ER within 3 mins of it all happening. Amy came up to help me w/ a fussy napless jacob tanner. Luckily  the ER gave them Popsicle and that kept us busy and not crying a while. Here we are waiting for stitches. We tried doing it w/o sedation but as it happens we ended up having to put him under to do it right. 

Bowling kept him from crying so he bowled on my phone


here is the cut...



here he is coming out of anesthesia
 So I promised him yogurt before he went under. The first word (other than dddddddaa... and mmmm) was yo-gret (as he says it). I asked him yesterday about going under.. he said "I got tired and went to bed, then daddy told me to wake up but I was sleeping."
poor guy!      



nathan calls them blue whiskers.

seven stitches! in a backwards upside down seven!

No comments:

Post a Comment