Friday, March 4, 2011

Out of the mouthes of babes.....

SOOOOO....Brian is almost in dallas. He has a CE course tomorrow. The boys and I had an interesting evening. Nathan being a monkey peed in pants, causing all of us to take a shower while a pizza was in the oven. Got us all clean and dry, notice I didnt say dressed when I got the pizza out. I see pee where Nathan was standing go to clean it when I turn to see J standing in a puddle of pee. He points at the ground and says "Tee tee mama". This is the first time this kid has peed in front of me. Proud for saying and knowing it was pee yes, not so happy I was cleaning the second puddle of the night. Thanks tom rike for putting hardwood floors in our house.
Everyone in diapers or underwear at least.... and about two hours later... Nathan comes smoking up to the couch w/ my loupes box (special dental glasses) I notice he has now pooped. I take him to go get him cleaned up... I realize that J is no where to be seen. I hear a THUD THUD THUD. I found him hiding in my dark closet banging his head on the wall. I get him out of my room shut the door, sit on the couch when Nathan comes smoking out of his room sits on the potty and says "There's poo poo in there", pointing to his room. HE HAS NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE...FYI. He then says "There a little one, and a LONG one mama", much to my amazement I found a small round poo and a long one, and my laptop sitting on his chair. I picked them up threw them out. Nathan was still on the potty. He went 1 and trying 2. I went in and asked "Did you take my computer?" N: "yes mama with my hands" Me: "stand up so I can wipe your butt" N: "wipe my hands they are dirty, I rolled my poop into a ball mama" Me : " dont move ..... I need the camera..........

 New words for the day:

Nathan:
-"Mom the moon woke up, and the sun went to sleep"
-"I need to wipe my butt"
-"I sure do" (thanks to mickey mouse)
-me "nay your a monkey" nathan "No mama I'm Nathan"
-"I rolled my poo poo into a ball"
-"I took it with my two hands"

Jacob:
- points to ground where he peed and said "Tee Tee mama"
- "duck"
-"all done"
-"all gone"
-"come back"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. What an eventful hour. I can't even imagine the rest of your day ... maybe you should get on the team for writing the Hangover 3 -- surprising and random things happen in your world.

    ReplyDelete