Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little prayer....

Nothing is cuter than when a child learns to pray..... I got home tonight and was putting Jacob in bed and said "Lets say our prayers" he smiles so big and prays his hands and says "now" (as in now i lay me....)
So stinking sweet. I say prayers with him really fast because he does not keep the praying hands for too long. He thinks speed praying is funny! What a funny boy!

Nathan is so funny at prayer time. He has said his prayers on his own for months... but he likes to switch two words to get a rise out of mom and dad.  The prayer goes :
"Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
 If i should die before I wake,
 I pray the lord my soul to take. (Nathan says keep and giggles instead of take)

 we then do:
 I see the moon and the moon sees me,
God bless the moon and God bless me. Ah-men, Amen!
Then nathan hilariously blesses people we have interacted w/ through the day and week.

Great little moments from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment