Friday, March 11, 2011

Crap-tastic day....

Thought I would spend thurs taking the kids to see Gigi (my moms mom). Pack the little monsters and toys and food and ... you get the picture. They were pretty good in the car on the way there, dressed to impress in their button up plaid shirts and blue jeans w/ boots. We get there and they both push their red wagons up through the nursing home right at 11..aka.. lunch time for the old people. We were like a circus... people were standing up to see them, and ohhhhing and awwwwwing. Everyone thinks they are twins when I dress them alike.All was good till the second we walked into my grannys apartment.
Nathan started w/ the "I wanna go home", Jacob kept throwing fits. Both kept trying to climb on things that were antiques, and playing w/ breakable stuff. At least Nathan was doing great going potty. Jacob on the other hand had 5 diaper changes in less than 25 mins before we left for lunch. We trolled the circus all the way back through the nursing home, letting Gigi brag on her great great grand-kids the whole way and thats when my kids grew horns. Jacob had such a tantrum in the hallway that i couldn't even hold him and walk. Gigi saved the day w/ a Hershey's kiss.


We get to the restaurant. It a redneck  burger joint, that only takes cash. Of course I have all of 14 dollars on me. So i grab a 20 from my granny just in case. OF course its 14.67, so I handed her back her  20 just short of .67 ... how frustrating!! My kids were TERRRRRRRIBLE sitting at the table.IT took 30 mins to get our food.. two hamburgers, fries and a corndog?  "I want sprite.. no i dont. I want fries.... no i dont." Nathan was getting on my last nerve. Jacob is hungry and was eating diced pears but refuses help so he makes a mess.. my poor Granny is sitting next to him. I am at the point i dont know to laugh or cry. This cute older man walks up giving me so many compliments on them, he proceeds to pull a dollar coin out of each of their ears. I told nathan to say " thank you" he yells... "NO" i almost fainted in embarrassment.  I had to take Nathan outside twice then jacob started this funny thing where he would lean on granny.... i got it on video... what a ham.

 

Well the best part of my day is that they slept on the way home.
They looked so cute I went take some pics of them i started w/ Jacob..


I went to find nathan and found him standing in his boots in a puddle of pee... he freaking peed in his pants and got pee all over his boots!!! I swear i could have choked him AGAIN...but didnt.
       My granny called to say she lost one of her keys as I was searching the car I found my chrystal Light drink i had made that morning brought it in sat it on the dryer while unpacking. We were just about to leave to go have dinner at barbs b/c our husbands were at a auction and i opened the lid to take a drink when it EXPLOEDED in my face getting my face, hair, shirt, bra and jeans ALL WET. I was so mad I started to laugh then cry. What a craptastic day. We went to barbs(after i changed) where her dog literally Jumped on my head (its a small dog that gets out of the yard and always greets me by getting in my car.. she got excited while i was unpacking and jumped on my head for fun i guess?) Anyhow.. we let the hooligans run wild and wear themselves out.

My night always gets better w/ good friends and good food I dont have to cook! But what an exhausting day! 
Ps: before the night was over another cowboy peed in his boots and it wasn't one w/ my dna thank God!!! Seems we go through everything together.... that's what good friends are for!

No comments:

Post a Comment