Thursday, March 3, 2011

Carnies!!!!!

We went to Chuy's last night to go eat with friends. I was so excited because right behind Chuy's was a little carnival w/ rides and prizes. We took the boys to go ride their first rides. Daddy bought some tickets and I made all three of them squeeze into a little airplane ride. Jacob wasn't phased at all, Nathan thought it was SOOOOO cool.


 I then took Nathan by myself and could not figure out how the heck Brian fit in the airplane alone much less holding the two monkeys!
We all got on the hoppie horse's (which was SUPER nauseating after eating mexican food.) Jacob DIDNT like it and bear hugged my neck..... so there I was standing and kneeling with the horse as it bobs up  and down while turning in a circle. Ugg.. i survived but I will rethink doing that again till they get older.


 Nathan proceeded to play a carnie game of find the duck and win a prise. He just so happen to pick a GIANT HAMMER. When you hit something with it (ie: mom and brother) It squeeks!! So we had a fun game of beat mom senseless.

 So we had a fun night of cartoon like antics w/ hitting each other in the head and any other place you can think of. They both loved their hammers so much that they SLEPT with them. We were cracking up looking at them on their baby monitors. These are those great memories I love creating w/ my boys... much unlike the afternoon of unrest and rebellion we had until I got them down for naps at 5pm today! Little monkeys!



 This is where he turned on his parents and went nuts~










No comments:

Post a Comment