Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tug at my heart strings.

So ever since Nathan was born he has loved to be held, rocked and cuddled. He was just what I thought a baby should be. I loved letting him sleep on me, and rocking him to sleep even at any hour of the night.

Then Jacob Tanner came along. He is NOT a rocking cuddle baby. He would rather lay there by himself to go to sleep. He doesn't snuggle unless he has a fever or is deathly ill. He only sleeps on me if I take him sleeping from a car seat and am transferring him to sleep in his bed. LOL... In the last 4 months he says he wants to be rocked to sleep.. however its not for the snuggle time I so crave its for his own little Jacob time with mama. Which is great. However the one thing Jacob LOVES to do is give kisses...aka "smootches". About two weeks ago when he gives me these wet snotty kisses, he now says "mootch" as his lips hit mine. Its so incredibly sweet and just feels like "our" thing.

I have the most incredible two boys I know. The are different in so many ways, however both very kind at heart. The kindness you cant teach. I love that about them.
They can be little terrors, but today they were the best kids ever. We had about 4 mins of silence today in this house hold. It was because they both ate all their dinner and got a scoop of ice cream. Cherished moments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment