Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter day of fun on the farm

 Yeah this was not a good start to a family pic. Nathan has started NOT liking having his pic taken. He either hides is face or does this ridiculous grin where you can see all his teeth. We had a fun day of family and and easter egg hunt.


nathan starting the festivities.


Jacob can apparently collect eggs now that he knows whats going on.

last week he played stupid and carried "balls" around




jacob action shot


nathan again like a vulture... swooping in on his brothers innocent kill


did you know 50 cent fly swatters entertain toddlers ALL day?

this is nathans "see all my teeth" smarta$$ smile

kept it up for a while... silly kid

gigi took then for a ride over to uncle bills pond


this just warms my heart... grandma used to take us out on the four wheeler as kids


Gigi loves her boys!

Jacob loves to make her laugh


a bug?

Jacob got told "no" (did want him to get burned) he doesnt like that word.. can you tell?  Side note: he looks a bit like his grand-dad in this pic.. lol

this makes me want to CRY!!!!

this warms my heart but still makes me want to cry!!!

this just made me nauseous!!
So i will keep them babies as long as i can!

me and j-tub on a WINDY easter sunday


its hard holding them both!

gigi and j-tubs shooting the breeze

dad took them on the last of 4 rides.. jacob almost fell asleep on nathan
I want anyone who is tolerant enough with my husband to explain to him why it is said "Christ is risen" ..  He said "I dont say -- brian is driven home" ... i was to busy playing angry birds to debate. All i could do was laugh and say that was how it was translated. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment