Thursday, April 7, 2011

A day of first, and a day of last....

Well we started out this morning by having a play date w/ our best friends and our cousin DC. DC leaves on sat to go back to Mariland for his treatment for his condition (my nephew is a bubble boy born w/ no immune system) He will be gone for anywhere from 3-9 months, and couped up in a room because they will take him off his meds to see how his condition is progressing. SOOOO... we are spoiling him rotten before he leaves. He has been coming over to the house to play on the tractor/gator. They love riding them around the yard for hours on end.

Barb and I proceeded to go workout in out deadly workout class. We would leave but when women our mothers age are going faster than us... well we stay out of shame! My arms hurt from all the pushup style workouts were forced to do.. LOL... we headed home w/ two sleepy boys. Jacob was wiped... he was out before we left the parking lot. Nathan on the other hand helped me plant all my plants, and water and weed the front of the house when we got home. I took N in to go take a nap.. got all of 5 mins to myself before J was up, so me and J proceeded to the back yard to finish planting and putting up my tomato cages. Dad got home and we took a trip down to the pond to let little timmy the turtle go.
(poor little turtle endured enough being shimmied around by a number of children over the last few weeks) We got back and started fixing the jeep (broken, it came free w/ the gator) dad got it all put together w/ new parts and Nathan kept saying "thank you for my jeep" So much to my dismay we have 3 ride on toys (think one is going on craigslist very soon!! ) But sure makes for a fun time when all the boys come over and ride!!

In all the fuss... yellow dog went bezurk on my neighbors dog and sealed the deal on being taken to the pound after he spun in 3 circles while barking and jumping and about ripped my already sore from working out arm off. Then he ran away from brian for like 10 mins. It just reaffirms that when you have kids on ride on toys in the dark ... you dont need distractions..... so bye-bye pup... your outta here. We just are not ready for a big dog just yet.

For the laugh of the day. Nathan got a new sonicare toothbrush. HE LOVES IT. He has spent the last 30 mins begging to brush his teeth. It makes him smile so big. I love it. He finally put it down and was going potty before he went to bed. Brian and I totally worn out and  tired were laying on the living room floor when Nathan yells from the bathroom "Mom my poopoo's in my butt, I cant get it out of there.. its stuck" We about dyed laughing.

Now i need a stiff drink......

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laughs Dawn! Never a dull moment at your house it seems! I love the funny and sweet things my kids say everyday as well. I can't imagine how boring life would be without them around!

    ReplyDelete