Monday, April 25, 2011

Angry birds... angry mom!! So much for a smart phone making life easier.


So brian has been on me to call verizon and fix our bill on our home internet. They messed up our billing and I for whatever reason havent had 5 quiet mins to call to get it fixed. Well this morning at 10 am my sweet little boys were playing in the guest room on the pillows on the floor. I thought... no way they can hurt one another ... just pillows and a bed in this room. Let me go make this call while they are entertained. I am on the phone less than 5 mins total. In that time. One of them stole my cell phone (nathan said he wanted to play angry birds.. yes theres an ap for that).. he got on my phone saw grannys face book pic... pushed it and called her. So far as my mom said the converstation went... he basically let her know that i was not watching them and they were in the house calling on my phone. Sometime in all the fun time w/ granny... daddy called and nathan answered that call talking to daddy twice. My mom calls the home phone and I asked if i could call her back. She informs me that it was I that called her. Thats when I went looking and found monkey see and monkey do w/ my phone. At some point Jacob took it from nathan and upon trying to get away w/ it nathan bit both the back of Jacobs calves.... Nathan tryed to tell me Jacob bit himself. FIRST of all the bite marks had all 4 canines.. and Jacob has none... not to mention I dont think we bend that way. We had a long conversation about how we dont bite or LIE... and I let him know..  jacob gets to bite him back next time. Its definitely been a long day.
Click the pic to enlarge to see the two bite marks.
This isnt the first time angry birds got me in trouble. This new smart phone is dangerous. Nathan and I were playing on the couch (nathan likes to throw them backwards and laugh) we got a bit into the game and were not paying attention to Jacob. Jack our friend knocked on the door and as I opened it to let them all in I see Jacob on the table covered in syrup. Nothing says hey dont let me watch your children like this pic......


All in the day of a boy mom's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment