Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nathan's learning too fast... and sometimes too slow!

So I am cracking up... Nathan has a whistle he got from God knows where. He brings it to me to blow and then I tell him to blow in it. He blows really wimpy then makes a "eeeeeeeee" noise simulating a whistle. Its SOOOO funny. I tried for two days to get him to do it... he just doesnt get it! So darn cute. He is learning so much day to day.

We had another wow moment that only a parent can appreciate. He was sitting on the potty for like 3 mins trying to go... he bends his head down and looks, then sits up and looks at me and says "Mom poo poo in butt?"  And what do you say.to that..  ? .. " Yes nathan your poo poo IS in your butt!" These kids!


         Nathan is really into cooking lately too. He pulls up his chair and hits the button on the microwave to heat his food and milk. He pulls it up to help me cook too. Its too funny! He loves to break eggs and make pancakes and eggs. He really loves the food processor too!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment