Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 ring circus...

I do not know why but Jacob refuses to play w/ baby toys. He insist on playing with all of Nathans big boy toys. Today he was determined to sit in Nathans red car and play like his big brother. He kept smacking his fingers in the door, or slipping off the seat and getting stuck under the steering wheel. I finally baby proofed it by sticking a pillow under the car so  couldn't move, and it kept Jacob from slipping under the car. I go to gather clothes to put in the wash machine and walk back into the living room to find this circus act!
Never a dull moment in my house... never.
Later today Jacob climbed into the pantry and pulled a box of spaghetti noodles out on to the floor, Nathan looks me right in the eyes and says, "OH CRAP".  I replied... " yeah... oh Quack". Lets just say he wasn't fooled. :(































No comments:

Post a Comment