Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crappy Thursday... Happy Friday!

So my thursday started out great. Going to meet Barb and the boys at the water park at 9:00am (which in Dawn and Barb language means leave the house at 9:15..LOL) I had the kids fed and dressed and pull up to the water park at a mere 9:30... realizing I was the first one to arrive. Victory! I was so excited I thought to myself... I will just wait here in the a/c until they get here. Then out of no where ... something catches my eye. Baby food? On my center console? How did that get ... then it hit me .. that's SH*T!


What the He**.. Where the .. DOH!!! When I put little guy on my hip to put him in the car he leaked all over the back of my T-shirt. It was all over. I called to explain my "situation" and needless to say after driving back home.. I arrived late... as usual.
 
Nathan, cute little nugget he is, stops playing in the water to tell me he needs to go TeeTee. So we walk to the edge of the cement and pee in the grass. Yes it was more convenient. Yes I know one day this will bite me in the ....you know what.... when he does it in public, like school. But we are just going to have to take that chance! Here are some fun pics... love the butt crack!

So Friday some of my Dental Hygiene friends from Houston came to visit! The sweethearts drove all the way from Galveston practically. I have not seen them since May of 2005!
Nothings changed a bit! So good to catch up w/ good friends. I cooked my two, non-red meat eating friends baked chicken, (really girls in texas.. PEOPLE EAT RED MEAT) and we chatted and had a great time. We took them to spoons, our favorite yogurt place to eat some yummies! Dont know why but whenever my kids set foot in that place they go nuts till around 10pm. In all the craziness last night jacob started saying, "DADA"


No comments:

Post a Comment