Saturday, October 27, 2012

The many faces of the Spence Boys...



So I will start w/ Jacob Tanner. This kid is a ham and a half. He has a personality as big as Texas and an attitude! (and a load of stubbornness to go with it.) For some reason he thinks that smile means "show all your teeth at once". He is known for being super silly and getting away w/ murder because he can "cute" (aka flirt) his way out of being in trouble.

The "Jacob" smile.
I found these next two on my phone.. I did not take them... However the boys have found the camera feature on the phone and have been taking hundreds.. yes hundreds of pics. We went to Cavenders the other day and I found a ton of pics and videos of clothes and my and Brian's butts. He thought it was soooooo funny to take those pics.



Classic Jacob.. if he cant see you he is "hiding". 

This one cracks me up!!!! I  call it his ugly cute face!
 Now for Nathan. Lately I can bust out the camera and he starts to either growl at me or run away. We had family pics done last week and God bless Julie for trying.. But I am betting she didn't get one family pic w/ him smiling! He is such a stinker, but extremely smart. He is getting to the phase where mom is now annoying him with pictures.


 The following pics I found on my camera. Nathan apparently found the front camera button and could see himself while taking pics.... he is soooo his father.




Obviously this face amuses him.. his dad makes the same face and I hate it!
 Now on to little Trenton. He is normally sleeping 22 hours of the day...STILL. I am not griping about it! But we have caught a few cute faces on camera! He started smiling and one of our sweet babysitters, Jacobs teacher, Ms.Mattison caught it on camera!
Sweet first smile!
his "wasssup" face

his feeeeeed me fussy face









No comments:

Post a Comment