Saturday, October 27, 2012

Big Brother Love

 So apparently being a big brother is easy and fun. Jacob took right to Trenton from the start. He asks daily to hold Trenton. He checks on him while he is sleeping and my ultimate fav... he holds Trents hand in the car while we are driving. He will even attempt to get him to stop crying. He is awfully sweet for being such a tough big brother!
This one is my favorite!!

 Nathan on the other hand is not so "hands on". I have 2 pics (both of which are terrible) of Nathan holding T. He isn't really into the camera these days. However... if T so much as moves, he will come and tell me. When I hear T fussing I usually find Nathan next to him telling him "It's ok Trenton, Mama is here. Mama is coming" Just melts my heart!!
Nathan holding Trenton.. couldnt believe he smiled for me. Even T was surprised!
Jacob asks to help feed the baby!


Hugs..
and kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment