Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bargains and treasure hunts!

 So anyone who knows me, knows that I am a bargain shopper.  I was at hobby lobby last week getting some stuff for a project for Trentons room and I heard two ladies in a commotion behind me. I heard "metal detector and markdown" and I turned right around and there was one behind me marked down from 179.99 to 17.99! What what! I grabbed it so fast. I knew we could have a blast with one of these things! Apparently only two of the four were marked down to 17.99 the others were 49.99. The one lady was so mad that I grabbed the cheap one that she followed me around the store the rest of my trip there and was "watching" me to see if I would put it down! The nerve! I finally left w/ my treasure find and the next day we had a treasure hunt in the back yard! We found all sorts of goodies! (Once again pardon the outfits my kids are wearing.. they pick out what they want to wear and Daddy says "dont ever tell them no if they want to wear their boots")


Nathan helping haul the shovels!


Daddy found a head to a old hoe.


Jacob thinks treasure should be easier to find!

Faster dad!

Lots of these bad boys in the yard!

shovel/sand fights when they got bored!



Treasures we found.. coke can, nails, hoe, some mysterious metal peice and a foil lined bag!

We have a big yard so we will keep posting what we find next!

No comments:

Post a Comment