Tuesday, October 30, 2012

MY first 6 weeks!



Meet my jumbo sized big cousin JD who came from Hawaii to see me!

My sweet mother who puts up w/ me and my big bros!

Mom says I was skinny skinny when I was born!
Mom says this is her favorite picture!
Napping is what I do 22 hours a day most days!
My socks rock! So does my mom!
Whoa did you see my brother?


Moms says I have a double chin now!

I am exersaucin' now!




Love sleeping in my momma's arms

Did I mention my Dad is the BEST!
Hangin' at the patch!

Mom thinks this is funny.. I dont!
I am sleeping most all day still. Mom says I am a good eater and that I am spoiled just a little. I do like to be held but what baby doesnt? My big brothers like to hold me and entertain me when I get upset. I love that daddy is the only one who can burp me, it seems to make my mom kinda mad.  I sure am thankful for all the kind gifts I have gotten from everyone. I really like meeting all of my family and my parents friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment