Friday, March 2, 2012

pitter patter...... click- slam!

So we ran around town this morning, met daddy for lunch, swung by toysrus then headed home. Its a pretty day so we picked flowers, weeded the flower beds, fed donkey, then played in the backyard with bubbles and shells. Their cheeks were getting red so we headed in for drinks and a small snack.  I said "Ok its nap time"... I hear... pitter patter pitter patter, the door click open and the screen door slam!!! That little mess jacob tanner just had a jail break at the mere mention of nap time!
Nathan and I were sitting on the couch and we just both started laughing. I had to go outside and find him. He was hiding in the little house. Took me two mins to fish him out. Tears the whole way to bed. I read him 6 books to calm him down, but the tears came a flowing when the lights went out.

Cracks me up.

Nathan came out this morning and I put on mickey mouse clubhouse while they ate their breakfast. (when I do something he likes he always lets me know) He came up and put his hands on my face and told me "Your my favorite BIG mommy". Thanks nay... I love your descriptive words! Now I will go eat a salad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment