Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Shenanigans!



Well of course I got the idea off pinterest. I decided to take pics of the boys holding a fist and you cut the pic and insert a sucker to make an adorable valentines card. Well I was thinking ... "how easy this will this be" .. NO. I must have taken 40 pics of nathan. That little monkey would either not hold his hand or smile or not look at me. Well when reviewing the outtakes, the one i chose just seemed to work with his eyes looking up. He tried to barter with me to take a pic.. he told me he needed "2 candies and a cookie" REALLY??? Well I guess I wont be bartering at lunch anymore!~LOL!


 Jacob was NOT cooperating either. I was tickling him and got him to smile and luckily he had a fist in the pic and that one just happened to work out too. I taped cars valentine on the back and wrote happy valentines day w/ a red sharpie. TOO CUTE.





So this is the finished product:



So in asking about valentines day... I asked nathan if there was a girl in his class that he liked. He told me there were girls and boys in his class and he plays with the boys. I said "do you play with the girls at all?" He says "No.. they say (in a girl voice) DON'T TOUCH ME ... LEAVE ME ALONE!" then he smiled really big. I was dying laughing!!! What a ham. At least I am not dealing with a girlfriend yet... however Jacob DOES have one. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment