Friday, March 30, 2012

Spence boys bunny and bluebonnet pics!










 So we decided to merge our bluebonnet and bunny pics this year. I love taking pics but getting them to smile for me is SO hard. They are getting old enough now its getting easier and I got some pics I will treasure forever! Brian brought home 2 bunnies and the boys fell in LOVE. After all the itchy eyes and sneezing... we decided we were bunny sitting NOT bunny owners. We had them for almost two weeks and It was the best two weeks of Jacobs life. He was IN LOVE with the bunnies. He would hold them for 2-3 hours at a time every morning, and push them around in little wagons and cars. Poor bunnies! We were sad to see them go but can go visit anytime! Happy Easter and hope you enjoy the pics. My fav is nathan with his boot up on the pot and Jacob holding the bunny in the air! Love those boys!

PLUS looks like baby number 3 will be another smelly BOY! So look forward for pics of all 3 in years to come!


1 comment:

  1. I love smelly boys! (And thanks for not messing up the boy thing we've got going on.) :)

    ReplyDelete