Friday, March 30, 2012

Got IT!!!

Too funny! So Jacob woke up from his nap very bitchy! He was whining and fussing for what seemed like 20 mins. I fixed them dinner and after I gave him lucky charms he finally stopped fussing (daddy is out of town so i am letting some things slide:)

So they are eating and it has been quiet for like 5 mins! When all a sudden Jacob starts the incoherent babbling and I can tell he is NOT happy. I went to check out the situation and found that Jacob was upset because a fly was trying to eat his dinner. I got the fly swatter and asked "do you see the fly?"

I look at Nathan sitting on the table cross-eyed looking up as he yells "YES mom its on my head" and there it was right on the top middle of his head. I said "can i hit it?" he said "get it" so SMACK.

 I swatted it right on his head and killed it.... then we all fell on the floor rolling in laughter!!!

WAS HILLLLLLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He told me I was a NINJA like him and I almost peed in my pants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment