Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SLIPPY SITUATION......

Woke up today and got a text from my bestie for a playdate w/ our kids. It just happens to be her birthday, so i thought i could whip up some brownies before the playdate for her birthday. I had about 40 mins. I whip them up.. spay the pan w/ PAM.. put them in the oven and head to the shower. I was in the shower for literally 3 mins. When i turn off the water i hear Jacob fussing. Not like he is hurt, but that he is not happy at whats going on.
 I find the two of them in the pantry COVERED IN PAM>>> YES COOKING SPRAY!  FROM HEAD TO TOE, you see Nathan is fascinated w/ spray stuff.  He sprayed the floor, the walls, his brother.. his brothers face, ears, hair, hands, the back of the door got the majority of it. I had to clean each individual coke cans, 2 litre bottles, bags of chips.. you name it, it was slippery. Unfortunatly the pics dont do it justice but I DID DOCUMENT IT!
I was SOOOOOO PISSED! It took about an hour and fifteen mins to clean it all up. I had to give the boys a bath w/ adult soap to get the bulk of it off. They are still a bit soft if you know what i am saying. 
shiny floors

door, floor, and everything on the bottom was sprayed generously!

not a great pic.. but you can see the shiny face

see the beading on the hair?

slick willie caught in action

hardwood floors in my house dont gleam like this...see the dripping on the coke pkg

double click the pic for a close up beading on the hair

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha! Great pics! It does stink, but makes a HILARIOUS story!

    ReplyDelete