Friday, February 4, 2011

"im getting my hair done" = "im going to get a beer".. says my husband

We got snow today so of course the whole town of bryan/college station shuts down. Brian's office closed so he was at home all day today. I thought I would take advantage of having him here, so I called Kim the most amazing hair dresser EVER. As it would have it, she was able to fit me in at 1. She called me 10 till so I jumped in the car and went. She highlighted, cut, and gave the most amazing scalp massage EVER! Had a little company from Amy Bell which was so nice to see her and so she could make fun of me wearing gray sweats w/ my prom hairdo! When Kim was doing my hair she decided to introduce me to eyebrow waxing b/c I have been slacking. Lets just say I didn't yell of flinch .. but I wasn't going to yell Kelly Clarkson if you know what I was saying. DAMN that hurts. Only for 2 seconds but JC! OUCH! Anyhow here it is! Wish I could look like this everyday.











So the best part of the day besides being pampered....... hearing about the shenanigans that went on while I was gone!

1) Nathan walked up right in front of brian and spit on the ottoman
2) Nathan peed in his pants and had to have his pants changed
3) Nathan played in potty and had to have his shirt changed
4) Nathan woke jacob up from his nap when he tore the baby gate down singing happy birthday to jacob (its not his birthday)
5) Nathan grabbed the salt shaker and ran through the house pouring out salt all over the floor.
6) Jacob has a BIG purple bruise from a Thomas the train incident to his forehead
7) Jacob did his happy feet tantrum anytime he wanted something until Brian figured out what j wanted.

and when I walked in the door Brian says the title to me.. i just busted out laughing.

1 comment: