Friday, February 11, 2011

Sick sick sick...

Well the entire family, minus Nathan has had the stomach bug. Jacob poor guy threw up all night wed night, then early this morning around 4 it hit me. I am just feeling better right now, and now brian is puking. I really hope that Nathan doesn't get it. I am still so weak and shaky. Booo for a crappy valentines weekend.  I just hope no one else gets this. I really felt like I was on deaths doorstep. Looks like Jason's deli soup night to me!

UPDATE: Nathan started throwing up around 8 tonight.. brian finally turned the corner so maybe he can get some rest tonight. Nathan is consistently waking up every 20 mins and throwing up. Should be a long night, but at least we can all sleep in in the morning. Brians parents picked up the early rising little son and took him to the ranch. Hopefully he will do good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment