Friday, November 5, 2010

Loving Eggnog



Well I went for the ultimate bribe. I gave Nathan a sweet taste of Christmas Nectar.. Eggnog.. you could see his eyes get big with excitement. I knew then... I had him. So I told him if he poops in the potty he gets a sweet taste of the eggnog. So far 24 hours we have not had one poop in the pants. Hoping this continues working!  ...

UPDATE.. never-mind.. NOT WORKING TODAY. GRRRRRRRRR.....











Last night I took this sweet pic of Brian putting Jacob to bed. Just warms my heart. He is such  a great father and husband. How did I get so lucky!!





I made some blinds for our front door windows. I am happy to have a little privacy from the street when craziness is going on in our house. I think it looks great and I made it so cheap. I love finding fabric on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment