Friday, November 12, 2010

Funny stuff

Nathan still thinks there is chocolate in his ears. No thanks to grand dad pulling two whoppers out of his ears again last night.  We were going to bed last night and brushing his teeth when I saw some earwax in his ears. (Prob from sticking his fingers in there looking for candy) So i took my finger nail and stuck it in his ear and got it out... he grabs my hand and says "I wanna lick it, I wanna lick the chocolate". I was thinking that would ruin his year to get a mouthful of earwax. He had a deathgrip on my hand.  I just got up and wiped it into an wipe he was sooooo upset. I guess there is a downfall of lying to your kids! Bad MOM!!

Nathan woke up this morning and said "Brother wants pancakes" ... said " really? when did he tell you this? Because he is still sleeping."   Twenty minutes later he tells me " Jack likes pancakes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment