Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween and fun in the COLD at Gigi's house.

So we took the boys trick or treating. Nathan went w/ his twin cousins, Faith & Michael. They are 6 and run fast so brian and I ended up running w/ both boys in the strollers. I deserved the candy we got... lord knows I burned the calories running. We had a lot of fun. Nathan got a ton of sweets. Jacob was supposed to be tigger but it was just to hot to put that doll in that outfit. So we took one today so he can still have a pic in it..LOL.. I will add it a bit later...



This was the aftermath of two boys eating candy late at night!!! We got them to sleep around 10:30.... it was NUTS! 


We also went to visit the Gigi's yesterday. (That's my granny and grandma...stands for Great grandma!) We ate lunch w/ Gigi -papa as nathan refers to my Moms mom. She pulled out all the stops including my beloved baked chicken and tapioca pudding!!! Yum!!

 We then went to see Gigi-buck buck (nathan calls my dad's mom... buck buck is her dog! LOL) and it was a little to cold outside for my bald kids. So I borrowed some of Gigi's hats that we used as kids. The boys thought the hats were so funny. We had a blast playing out in the cold weather on Gigi's front porch.












..














No comments:

Post a Comment