Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I kill bug!

The morning started off w/ Nathan saying "MOM, I see bug" ... so I go into his room to find him pointing at a small beetle bug. He says "Kill Bug, Kill bug!" It was apparent that he stabbed it to death w/ a pair of childrens fingernail clippers.
     
            I said "OK, its dead go get me some toilet paper and we can flush him".... I hear Nathan run down the hall and was keeping Jacob from playing w/ the small lifeless beetle. I realize it is taking longer than it should and start to say "Nathan, I said get ...." when i walked into the bathroom to find it empty.

          Then I hear the patter of running feet on the hardwood floor and see him darting out of my room w/ toilet paper in hand at speeds that would impress any mother! He hands it to me so proud ( I realized I had taken the paper off the roll in his bathroom because Jacob unrolls it and Nathan thinks he has to wipe 100 times before he does anything on the potty) I scoop up the bug and hand it to Nathan who is patiently waiting to flush the lifeless bug. He grabbs it and darts out of the room.... right past his bathroom..... all the way through the house... to my bathroom. Where he flushed the bug bye bye.

     Nathan is getting rather annoyed now that he has a shadow. The days where Nathan is in mothers day out are extremely exhausting as I have to be his playmate when Big Brother is gone! But they couldn't be more alike!

     We also didnt have nap time today until 7:45... he woke up at 9:15 and asked for milk.. drank it on the potty, brushed his teeth and put him back in bed. I am hoping that he doesnt get up at 6 tomorrow morning. I found him like this at 7:30... too sweet!

       Jacob on the other hand was wide awake and watched Brian and I P90X (workout) He crawled all around us doing our ab workout... it made it go by so much faster watching him laughing at us! He was and still is up and its almost 11:30! That late nap screwed everyone up!







   

No comments:

Post a Comment